DIY Moving Services
Planning to move yourself, but need some help? We’ve got you covered. Our Do-It-Yourself packing and moving services allow you to choose the services that you want. This way, you retain control over your move, but have the help you need, when you need it.
If packing Grandma’s antique china set is stressing you out, let our packers take care of it. If you are concerned about moving heavy furniture, our movers are available to load it safely. All moving services that we offer are designed to support DIY moving. Below please find our most popular DIY packing and moving services:
- Packing only valuable and/or breakable items including china, silver, glass and more.
- Crating specialty items such as wine, paintings, statues and more.
- Furniture moving help.
- Moving the biggest, heaviest and/or bulkiest items.
- Transporting your automobile, motorcycle and/or farm equipment.
- Secured storage with climate control.
- Container moving services so that you can pack yourself (or with us).
Do-It-Yourself moving is a great option if you want maximum control. It may even save you some money. But, before deciding if a DIY move is right for you and your family, you may want to consider these questions on packing and moving yourself.
Important Considerations before Moving Yourself
Important Considerations before Packing Yourself
Holman Moving has been moving families just like yours for 125 years. Let us take care of the stressful parts of moving so that you can enjoy the rest.
Contact us for a free DIY moving estimate, at no obligation to you.